Monday, September 7, 2015

Back to School- Using Portfolio's and a FREE All About Me page & My Family page








I have been working hard to get ready for school I've started setting up the classroom and preparing files etc. We have all of our students bring a three ring binder to school to use as their portfolio. I make copies of all the pages from my Preschool Portfolio file to put in the binders.

I decided to add a couple of pages to the portfolio that were not originally part of the binder.


I made an All About Me page
and a My Family page.

You can download them for FREE!

I am going to send home the "All About Me" page with each family for them to fill out at home. I will keep all of the pages in one classroom binder for the kids to look at. Then at the end of the year I will put each child's page in their personal binder.

I am going to use the My Family page as a journal activity and it will also be added to the portfolio.

Hope you have a wonderful school year!

Enjoy!