Monday, June 16, 2014

Organizing Junk- Check!

So check this off my Summer Bucket List!



My junk drawer at school had gotten so full I was barely able to shut it!
And with my imminent classroom move this summer I decided it was time to tackle all that junk. So I of course started with Pinterest! And did a search for "Teacher Tool Box Organizers" and TA DA! tons of new ideas. Gotta LOVE Pinterest! BTW- You can FOLLOW MY PINS!

So after a quick trip to Menards, I picked up a little tool box


and then jumped over to Lady Bug Teacher Files to download her Label Template.
(Thanks Kristen- LOVE your stuff!)


I printed my labels, laminated them, hot glued them to the drawers, and put cute pieces of scrapbook paper inside each drawer. It was pretty easy and I think it turned out cute! Can't wait to fill it up with all the stuff from my junk drawer. This will make finding what I need so much easier!

So one summer project done.... many, many, more to go.... 

Enjoy!