Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ryming Words Pack~ A New TPT Product

Hi all! Are you ever looking for a simple easy activity to help reinforce RHYMING with your young students? Well I was looking for one and not finding what I needed unless I bought a HUGE rhyming resource pack... But I wanted something simple and quick that I could do with my kiddos and then of course I want to be able to assess their understanding in a practical and developmentally appropriate way, and then share their progress with families... So long story short, I just made my own Rhyming Words Pack!
Check it out! It is at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.

It has matching cards, and activity page, and a progress report.

Want a free copy?
I am going to give away free copies to the first three people to comment on this post!  Become a follower if you are not already and be sure to include your email address in your comment!

Enjoy!