Monday, December 30, 2013

A New Years Freebie! ~ and a Getting Organized SALE!!!

So I have not posted in a while! Bad teacher... Sorry!!!!

To make it up to you I am having a New Years Sale! Beginning Jan. 1st through the 4th! Get 15% off everything in my store! Scroll down for some freebies until then!

I do have a couple of new freebies to offer you! 
Go get them and check out what else you might want to purchase during my New Years Sale beginning January 1st!

If you are like me and have "To Do" notes and meeting notes jotted down all over the place these to forms will really help you out! I added them to my three ring teacher binder and now I have all my notes in one place! Never lose them and they are easy to find!



You can download them for free at
  my Teachers Pay Teachers store!


Click here > FREE PLANNER FORMS to get these forms free right now!

Other organizational items you might be interested in:
24 Monthly Programmable, Savable, Newsletter Templates
29 Programmable Theme Based Newsletters
Calendars-Programmable, Savable, match Newsletters







Happy New Year!


Enjoy!