Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jumbo Pack of Early Childhood Learning Center Signs

I have just added a new pack of Early Childhood Learning Center Signs to my Teachers Pay Teachers store. It is a combination of all of my other signs with the headings all changed to use the term "center". There are 21 signs all together. Some are duplicate signs with different headings as I tried to include signs based on common names for different centers. So for example there is a Math and Manipulative Center and a Math Center.
These are the centers included in this pack:
Art, ABC, Block, Computer, Dramatic Play, Language and Literacy, Lego, Library, Math and Manipulative, Math, Playdough, Pretend Places, Pretend Play, Puzzle, Sand, Sensory, Science, Smartboard, Technology, Water, Writing.
The file is sold as a ZIP file and the signs are in PDF form.

You can check out the Jumbo Pack of Early Childhood Learning Center Signs at my Teachers Pay Teachers store and even download a free sample!

Enjoy!