Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Uppercase Alphabet Tracing Cards

So, I spent last weekend in Alexandria, MN with one of my college girlfriends. We had a blast! She is a third grade teacher, so we just get crazy when we are together and talk "teacher stuff" the whole time! We even went shopping to a cool teacher store. It was so much fun. I found a couple of fun new things for my classroom, but I was also inspired to CREATE some new things too. I found some alphabet tracing cards there that I liked, but I thought the printing was a little to small and they were very busy... So, I created my own. Check them out if you like, I have them available on my TpT store.
 


I can't wait to get back to school!!! I can't believe all the crap good stuff I bought at the dollar spot at Target too!!! I will post pictures soon!
Enjoy!