Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF- Free for All Friday

It is Free for All Friday at Blog Hoppin'...

Here is my freebie for you!
Every fall I have students bring in pumpkins and we do lots of different math activities with them, weigh them, measure them, etc...
I made this simple Math Activity Mat as a way for my student's to practice counting, grouping, and number recognition. The children place the correct number of seeds on each pumpkin. If you need to differentiate it for less advanced counters, you could add dots to each pumpkin to indicate how many each pumpkin needs.  I laminate them and we use the actual seeds the children have collected from the pumpkins they bring into school.


You can find more Free Printables like this on my website www.2care2teach4kids.com  in The Teacher's Files section! Enjoy!