Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free Newsletter and Calendar Templates

Today was our official Teacher Workshop day, even though I started working in my room last week. I got a lot of stuff done but oh there is so much left to do. One thing at the top of the list is the Newsletter and Calendar for August. Which made me think of the Free Templates that are available on my website in The Teacher's Desk section. If you haven't checked it out before you can find an entire years worth of Calendar and Newsletter templates featuring Thistlegirl Designs Graphics for free on my website www.2care2teach4kids.com. They do say "preschool" or there  is a set for "Daycare", but if enough people wanted them with a more generic term I would probably be able to easily make changes and upload them. So let me know if that is something you would be interested in. I don't want to go to all the work though if people don't want them...
Enjoy!