Wednesday, August 31, 2011

F is for Fun

Congratulations Deborah at Teach Preschool! She is commemorating her 20,000th Facebook follower by Celebrating the ABC's of Teaching Preschool. My addition to this Linky Party is...

"F" is for Fun!

I love everything about preschool, the kids, the learning, the play... the best part of all is having "fun". When I am able to just enjoy my students and have fun with them as they learn, nothing is better! Plus other parts of my job are fun too! Like creating fun new resources for my students, meeting other teachers, and blogging about school! What could be more fun? ;) Here is a fun freebie for you!

I created this fun Alphabet Match Game with foam blocks from the Dollar Spot at Target! I got the idea from our very own Deborah @ Teach Preschool when she made hers into Foam Block Stamps.... See how much fun it is to learn and grow with each other!

Alphabet Match Mats- Download for free!

P.S. You can find us on Facebook too! :)

Enjoy!

2 comments: