Sunday, July 3, 2011

About Me!

Hi! My name is Kelly.
I am a mother of three wonderful children and I am an early childhood educator. The kids call me Miss Kelly! (My own kids call me mom.) I have taught in a variety of different early childhood programs over the past 17 years. I am currently a School Readiness Preschool Teacher and I also teach some ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) classes in central Minnesota. I love my job!

I am the creator of the www.2care2teach4kids.com website. It began as a website for my licensed home daycare and evolved into a free resource for other early childhood educators and parents.

This blog is here to help me update you on what new things have been added to the www.2care2teach4kids.com website. Also, be sure to check out my other blog reflections of an early childhood teacher. It is full of my thoughts and observations into the world of young children!

Enjoy!